Bucco is an herbal combination specifically formulated for the kidneys. It is recommended for sub-acute and chronic kidney disorders. It increases circulation in the renal parenchyma, mildly stimulates diuresis, protects the epithelium coating of the efferent urinary passages, has anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties, prevents formation of kidney stones and is a mild adrenal stimulant.
Each 5 ml contains:
- Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) 0.35 ml
- Bearberry (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) 0.35 ml
- Birch (Betula pendula) 1.4 ml
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) 0.35 ml
- Java-tea (Orthosiphon aristatus) 0.35 ml
- Juniper (Juniperus communis) 0.58 ml
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 0.35 ml
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) 0.58 ml
- Restharrow (Ononis spinosa) 0.35 ml
- White willow (Salix alba) 0.35 ml
- Water, ethanol
Suitable for vegetarians.
Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) in water three times daily between or after a meal, or to be used on the advice of a health care practitioner.