- Dissolves fibrin clots (blood clots)
- Improved blood circulation
- Dissolve bacterial biofilm matrix, diminish infection potential
- Reduce chronic inflammation = less strain on the immune system
- Cardiovascular & Arterial health
Nattokinase has been shown to degrade fibrin clots both in clot lysis assays comparable to plasmin and by affecting plasminogen activator inhibitor 1 (PAI-1), which is the primary inhibitor of tissue-type plasminogen activator (t-PA).
Human clinical studies have demonstrated the ability of nattokinase to decrease euglobin (clot) lysis time (ELT) up to 8 hours after oral intake of a dose of natto estimated at 6,000 fibrin degradation units (FU). In addition, euglobulin fibrinolytic activity (EFA; lysis area on a fibrin plate) was increased significantly up to 12 hours following administration.